Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Choice

"Love your job, but never fall in love with your company because you never know when company stops loving you... "
- N R Narayana Murthy, Chief Mentor, Infosys Technologies

What a wonderful saying it is. Very true as sometime I wonder what is happening with my professional life. Though I gave my best and as a result my company immensely benefited by getting more business (from our client). I still stand where I was some 2 years ago. No change whatsoever.

It used to hurt me as there is no logic in my stagnating career. Infact I had put forth my point of view to the people concerned (why should I in the first place? as they very well know what impact I made) but with no success in sight. Wonder why? Maybe everybody had their own hidden personal agenda. I don't know. I don't care either.

After much introspection I came to this conclusion. There are two ways to tackle this issue. Either leave the company and move on or live with it as it is MY CHOICE to stay here for whatever maybe the reason. No point in cribbing and feeling sad/bad about it.

This reminds me of this fantastic statement...
Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen....” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I always strongly believed in this and I keep telling myself again and again that 'my day will come soon'. This keeps my hope & dreams alive to give my best and atleast make my client happy as they gave me the much needed importance & respect than what I deserved from my company.

May GOD bless my company and the people in it. Amen!

Cheers
Aaryan